Friday, August 19, 2005

THUMP THUMP... I feel the earth move, under my feet...

There's this great man who once made this great saying:



"If you can't feel it, it's not there."

Whoaa... Philosophical huh? ;P
...
...
...
...
..
...
...

That's why it's all so important that we "capture" the feeling! MUAHAHAHA....



Presenting our next takeover from my very own parents' house:
VENUS 'O' FLYTRAP!
Jamo E3SUB... No fly will never want to get near...

A touch of class, a touch of finesse... this makes the most beautiful insect repellent ever... Any insect within a mile range will feel it's vicious, poisonous "THUMP".... "Stunned" will be the response that this baby will give any creature, human or insect.... muahaha... ;D
...
...
...
...
...
Ok, I'm out of ideas... This is simply a cheapo subwoofer my dad gave to us for the Haven Theatre (HT)... Oh well.. something is better than nothing...


I wonder if people will laugh if I put "Subwoofer" in my house-warming wishlist....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home