We need some POWER!
Power Amps are a vital part of any sound system... The quality of the amplifying circuit determines in some ways the kind of characteristics of the sound that you hear... These are also the power suckers in any sound system.. we love them, we can't do without them! =)
Check out my latest Adoption into the Haven Theatre Family!!
Featuring the NAD 2400THX Power Amp!
Ignore the JVC Dustbin.. haha...Specs:
100W per channel into 8Ohm, 180W per channel into 4Ohm.
Less than 0.03% THD. (My Goodness!)
This Amp, though is 5 yrs old, but still holds weight of it's own!! THX Certified Specs leh! Whoohoo! In fact, it's even more powerful than the previous 2 amps that I bought for the Haven... The most muscular amp that I hav now.. which ironically I bought to power something that does not need such good specs... which will be my next addition... Shhh! I'm not going to spoil the fun and tell you what I'm using this NAD amp to power... haha.. Come and see/hear/feel it for yourself next time!! =)

2 Comments:
erh..can we move onto the more interesting things..like furniture? Heheheh
But these are *Important* Things... hehe..
Nvm, I'm sure your hubby will find interest in them.. =)
DC
Post a Comment
<< Home