Monday, December 05, 2005

The Haven Theatre Sound System now rivals GV cinemas! Satisfaction Guaranteed!

With the latest purchase for the Haven Theatre, the path to the Dark Side is now complete!

(Dark Side - the enjoyment of cinema-quality experience in total darkness.. hehe)

The sub that my dad gave me was simply not powerful enough to fire up the theatre with realistic bass frequencies that I was looking for... so, I went shopping for 2nd-hands again! =P

Finally, one that met my requirements:





The Wharfedale Diamond 9 SW150 Subwoofer
Front-firing, ported Sub.

Winning What? Hi-fi's Subwoofer of the Year Award, the SW150 is no pushover! Boasting a respectable 150W power rating, this 10-inch Subwoofer is enough to power-up the Haven Theatre with Thunderous amounts of rocking bass... Bass that will rock your seat!

You WILL feel the power of this subwoofer rocking the Haven Theatre's Sofa... money-back-guarantee! (If the sofa doesn't rock, we'll give you a free packet of Ribena *.. haha...)

Bought this from a friend I got to know in the forums.. 3 months old sub, bought for $699, and he sold me for $425! Sweet deal indeed!

A Big Thank You to all my cell-members who so lovingly accompanied me to IMM for dinner, just so I can collect the sub from my friend who's called "JediKnight", and also for Linfeng and Alvin who helped me to transport the Forceful Sub to the Haven on Saturday night!! =P

The Haven Theatre is now open for Screenings. ;P


* Offer valid only while stocks last. hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home