Jedi Chang... =]
I cannot take it... I must declare that I love the Lightsaber that I saw and held, when my lovely Wife brought me to the Art of Star Wars Exhibition on my birthday!! Check it out:

Darth Vadar lent me his sabre to use for the day...
There are 2 ways I could own one of these: pay $229 for one, or wait around and be the first arrive at the lightsaber counter to answer a question when they annouce "may the force be with you!"....
Of course I chose the cheap way out... but when I reached the counter the moment the announcer annouced the presence of the Force, the queue was already 20-people long!!! And some kid got the lightsaber... humph.. ={
they give out 3 llightsabers everyday.. cool right? I might just decide to pay another $18 to spend the whole day there trying to win one.. =)
Love my wife lots for making my birthday so "out of this world"! I loved it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home