Silver Accessories!
Silver Accessories.
Yes, that tells you a lot about your fashion sense. Adorning your precious with the highest quality silver will make you the envy of many…
Some love silver, some hate silver. The lovers would love it for its brightness. The haters would prefer to go for something less bright and In-Your-Face…
And after experiencing the beauty of having more silver around me, I’m a silver-fan!
Oh, silver silver… I want more of you in my lines…
Yes, that tells you a lot about your fashion sense. Adorning your precious with the highest quality silver will make you the envy of many…
Some love silver, some hate silver. The lovers would love it for its brightness. The haters would prefer to go for something less bright and In-Your-Face…
And after experiencing the beauty of having more silver around me, I’m a silver-fan!
Oh, silver silver… I want more of you in my lines…

What did you think I was talking about?? =P
Shopped around for many days finding the best speaker cables that I could find (that won’t pauperize me), and finally settled on these Sammotion 20-gauge OFC-free copper speaker cables! Cool and cheap… bought 2 spools of 30m each. However, these cables are nothing to scream about…
Also bought cute and strong little weenies to mount my satellite speakers on the ceilings of my living room and my bedroom! Here's a peek at these cute SILVER weenies:

Queenie Weenies, perfect for 9 pound babies!
However, the previous speaker cables are nothing to scream about... it's the next set that I'm happy about!
Presenting Local-Branded 16-gauge OFC-copper speaker cables with SILVER coating!
A cool 50m of these silver-coated lines!
Beautiful cables (with an ugly appearance), but wonderfully functional nevertheless.. =) it’s the silver in the lines that reduce the resistance and capacitance of the cables, resulting in a less-distorted transmission of the audio signal from the amplifier to the speakers..
Oh silver, silver… how I wish I had more money for you!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home