Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Silver Hangers

Read from a friend's blog that she was looking for silver hangers for her wardrobe... =P

Her commentary about looking all over Singapore for the "RIGHT" hanger is a passion that I definitely share!

And yes, I'm on a quest for silver hangers as well! Though I'm looking for silver hangers of another kind...

Which one of these hangers are more asthetically-pleasing?





Omnimount 10.0 Ceiling Mount



Omnimount 2o.0 Ceiling Mount


But let me not get too hanged-up on these things... haha.

So what does my silver-hanger'ed friend think of these? ;P

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

Haha!
When I read this I went "COMPETITOR!" and I panicked.

*phew*

erh, ok. these cilver things look cool. But actually speakers will block them from view,no?

Pls go for black hangers(I mean, my kind of hangers) for your walk-in. :D

5:51 PM  
Blogger Dallas Chang said...

Haha.. black hangers so that I don't fight with you for silver ones? =P

The way I'm hanging the speakers, the mounts will be seen! That's why must shop for the nicest ones around.. hehe...

Hey, don't worry abt competition from me.. hanger colours belong to the department of Jayne, your good friend.. hehe.. =)

DC

10:24 AM  
Blogger Dallas Chang said...

hmm.. come to think of it.. silver hangers does sound good.. muahaha.. Haiya.. by the time i get to that, you'll prob have already bought up all the stock in spore! ;P
well..seriously, i'll think abt that after the room's done up lah.. we've not even given thot to lights, bathroom accessories and stuff! haha :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

My fren told me Daiso can bring in stock. so...let u know if that is true! :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home