Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Some things are indeed better felt than seen or heard...

Let’s see how many of my friends know what this is… =P

What is this Device?


A.K.A "BSP"


Cool stuff, I tell you… got it shipped in from US, cos I heard that I won’t be able to find this device in Singapore… Whoo hoo! Can’t wait to try it!

Now got to find a BFD to go with it… hmm… yes, a BFD would be THE next thing to get.. ;P

Let me flip this device over for the curious…

Ahh.. A new kind of Drink Coaster??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if its not a heat sink, it has to be a land mine.
boy, you are hardcore man.. haha.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Dallas Chang said...

Hey, Bro! Great to see you here. =)

Haha, figured that since I'm getting a room all for AV stuff, might as well research and put in all the stuff that needs to be put in at renovation stage lah!

This is cool stuff, called a bass shaker.. come come next time, we can both enjoy it when the Haven Theatre's complete! =)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home