In Pursuit of the Ultimate BASS Experience...
SVS... the BASS authority... what more could a bass/home theatre enthusiast want?

All thanks to my lovely wife, who allowed me to spend my money on my (hopefully) last subwoofer I'll ever buy, I managed to get a 2nd hand 25-31 PCi Cylinder Subwoofer, the sub of my dreams!
Peek-a-boo!
~The Tower of Power~Rumble... Rumble... Rumble... happy I am, like a little boy who just got his favourite present... playing away with his new toy...
Boy, this thing is SO big, I could hardly hug it!... and this thing can stomp out bass SO loud, that everything can shake...
Shake Shake Shake... oh well, including my upstairs neighbour, who finally came down personally to complain... :P
" I know your sound system is very powerful... but it's irritating me until I am near my breaking point!"
Whoopsie.... like a boy who got scolded for being a nuisance with his toy.... :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home