Thursday, September 15, 2005

I've got a BFD!!

Was just talking about getting a BFD yesterday, and decided to do a GOOGLE search for it... just a general search...

And you know what? Google returned a few pages of classified ads in Singapore, listing people who wanted to sell their BFDs! Mind you, it's very rare to find people selling BFDs 2nd hand, cos there's sooo little people who buy them in the first place!

Guess what, the ad that I saw was posted on 8th december 2004! Decided to try and sms the guy anyway... haha.. and he was still selling it!

Met him last night at PS and bought it off him for $130, which I think is a pretty good buy. =)

Presenting: the Behringer Feedback Destroyer!!



Wow wee!
Whoo hoo... Equipment for the Haven Theatre is now complete!!
Or rather.. Almost complete...
Hmm.. I wonder if I can put "subwoofer" on my wish list.. ? =)

I'd like a 10", closed box-type, front-firing subwoofer.... in Classic Black.. =)
Dum dee Dum dee dumm....

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

erh...wow. :P

3:15 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

oh wait, is your theatre..soundproof?

11:51 PM  
Blogger Dallas Chang said...

Erm... not sure... I'll tell you when it's completed.. haha.. =P

DC

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home