Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Upcoming Event for the 4th Haven

The 4th Haven is going to see some new visitors from outside in the 1st week of April, cos I am currently organizing a subwoofer Mass Order:

The Limestone-March SVS Mass Order

This mammoth excercise will see me coallating interested parties who want to purchase SVS subwoofers and speakers, and sending it out to the company as a group buy, to qualify for 10% discount all ordered products, as well as significant savings in shipping costs!!

All this, bearing in mind that SVS products cannot be found in Singapore, and have to be ordered and shipped-in from the company in USA directly.

Number of subs to be ordered and delivered to my house stands at 24 now, with the total bill coming up to an estimate of $20k!

The 4th Haven is going into business..(albeit a non-profit one) hehe.. :P

And why do I bother?? Cos it's good entrepreneurship experience, and I get an SVS sub as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home